Saturday, September 15, 2007
And She's Off
BabyGirl decided yesterday that she was going to walk...so she did. Before, she had taken up to 8 steps at a time, but was a little unsteady. Today, she's a pro. She's everywhere. Sawyer is so proud, as you can see. I have to return to work next week, so I'm thankful that AnnaLyn gave me this gift before I do. It would have killed me to have the babysitter tell me that she started walking while I was away. And on the going back to work subject...yeah, I'm stressin'. It's ridiculous though, because I only work 2 days a week. I'll be good for her...It'll be good for her...It'll be good for her. Besides me finding a caregiver was a God thing. I had childcare all lined up until a couple of months ago, then she called and said she couldn't start until January. I needed to go back in August. So the panic ensued. Everyone I called was unable to do it for one reason or another. I guess I tried for 2 months to find appropriate child care to no avail. I had just about decided that I'm just not supposed to go back right now..then a friend gave me a number of a lady in her neighborhood. I had heard of her before and knew she usually had a long waiting list. I almost didn't call because of this, but I wanted to be sure I had exhausted all my options before telling Julie I wasn't coming back right now. Sure enough, I called, and she told me she didn't have any openings, but she had gone through her waiting list, and I would be the first one on the new one. She said she didn't expect to have an opening any time soon though. Well....then Julie (my boss) called and told me that Katie (my other PT) had gone into labor...4 weeks early! (Everything's great and baby Brayden Hunter is great) Crunch time...what to do?? I really need to go back now. Well, a few hours later, the babysitter called me back and said that she had been looking for a pre-school for her daughter for a while, and she had found one that morning...leaving an opening for AnnaLyn on T/Th. All in His time I guess. She actually told me she could start this week, but I couldn't go from, "Well, I guess I'm not going back to work until January"...to "Oh, I'm going back tomorrow." Anyhow, pray for me, as I know this coming week will be hard on both of us. BabyGirl still doesn't like ANY change to her routine................Here are some updated pictures. How do you like my nerds?? We had a nerd theme night at church...scary how easily they made the transition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment