Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll I hope you all had a good one. I ate waaaaayyyyy too much, as usual. Anybody want to join me at 4AM at Kohls tomorrow morning?? Black Friday ya'll, bring it on!! I have to admit, I'm not as gung ho this year. I haven't seen anything in the sales papers that really warrent my getting out of bed to stand in line for. Last year, we had it going on. Chris and John (John and Angie are our dear frinds) stood in line as soon as we got into the store, while Angie and I played "divide and conquer". We got just about everything we went for, and had tons of fun to boot. My mother thinks I'm an absolute nut for doing this every year, but I think it's a lot of fun to watch people. People can get pretty mean. So much for "It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year" Hunter has to go into work at 4AM. He thinks it'll be fun working at a new department store on Black Friday. We're gonna go check in on him around 11am and see if he's still standing. He has NO IDEA what he's in for. Anyhow, there's a lot of fun to be had if you're not too serious about it all. I just love to people watch, and if I can get a good deal on some Christmas gifts...gravy. Well, Babygirl has had too much pie for Thanksgiving and she's a little grumpy, so, until next time....Let me be the first to say....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

Hey! Happy Thanksgiving! I did a little tiny bit of shopping yesterday, but just a little. I had never done it before on black friday, so since we have a new mall close to us I decided to go. I visited two stores went to starbucks :) then to the grocery store and then home. A lovely morning and a lovely afternoon nap. Love to you and yours!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Family. Glad to hear Thankgiving went well. So, how did Hunter's black Friday go? Did he survive? Can you believe Christmas is only 25 days away? Miss you. Think of you often. Wish we lived closer.