Monday, June 2, 2008

Springtime Fun

Oh how much I miss our travel mates. Every single one of them. I guess there isn't a week that goes by that I don't think of one of them. I would love to get a reunion together, but we're all so spread out! Tennessee, Iowa, Texas, California, Kansas, Virginia, Pennsylvania....I'm sure I left out some. 3 of us live right here within 30 miles of each other, and we can't even seem to swing a get together!! Life's too busy. Well, imagine how excited we were to hear that one of our families was traveling through on vacation and wanted to stop by. We had sooooo much fun catching up with them. Their boys wound up spending the night with us, which was so much fun for my boys. AnnaLyn and Mei had fun playing together too...Well, actually, the parents just had fun watching them. 2 year olds don't really play with each other. They play near each other. We hated that it was such a short visit, but were so glad they stopped in. Enjoy the pictures. I guess that for now, if I want a reunion, I'll have to crash Group A's next month. I love them too, and that's what they get for having it soooo close to my neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay. I've already watched the slideshow 3 times. I want to see more photos. It must have been GREAT!!!!! I miss everyone too. So glad ya'll could be together..... so jealous I couldn't be there. It looks like there was room for me on the couch. Miss you soooo much.

Anonymous said...

Would love to meet your family while we are in your neck of the woods for the Group A reunion. Maybe we can work something out.

P.S. I love your posts....they never fail to make me laugh!

Blessings,
Dorothy