Monday, October 6, 2008

Just Updating...Finally

Good Grief! It's been over a month since I updated. What on earth have I been doing??? Well, of course, now that I'm at the computer, I can't remember but a few things that are "blogworthy", but I'll start with the best one. AnnaLyn called out to me from her crib. She heard me in the other room when she woke up from her nap, and she called for me. YAY!!!! She has never done that before. She's perfectly content to stay in her crib and play. You'd think she'd be over that by now, but most of the time when I go in to get her up, she pulls away and goes to the corner of her crib. She wants to stay in the bed. (Just like me. heehee) Until now, the only way we even knew she was up was that she'd "pull her tails" as we call it. She pulls the tails of the musical animals that hang from her crib. So hearing her call for me was sooooo exciting. School is back in session. Good times. Warner came home and reported to me that he made all A's and B's on his report card the first 6 weeks. Except for that one F in Algebra. HMMMMMMM We won't discuss the other boys grades here. School work just isn't on their priority list. Good news though. Tanner finally found a job at Chic-fil-A. YAY Tanner. I hope he likes frying chicken, because if those grades don't come up..... Sawyer has joined the wrestling team. Interesting choice of sports for my OCD child. This is the boy who covers his face and runs out of the room if you sneeze or blow your nose. Heaven forbid he be trapped in the car with you when you do. Poor thing is miserable around here in the spring and fall with my and Hunter's allergies!! Now he plans to roll around on a filthy mat with a sweaty opponent. Like I said...interesting choice. He loves it so far. Go figure. I'll be sure to post pics of his first match. I'll put some pics up soon. I left my camera downstairs, and I'm too lazy to go get it. It's fall break this week. Pray for my family. No, seriously...pray for them.

2 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

Lord Jesus, Just fill this precious family with the power of Your Spirit. Give those boys goals that will cause them to grab hold of all that You have for them. Thank You that they belong to You...the whole lot of them and thank You for the amazing progress that Miss AnnaLyn has made. She is Your little miracle. Thank You for my precious friend Stephanie...just a kindred spirit and a luv. Thank You Jesus for Chris and strengthen him as he leads this family You have given to him. Bless them that they might be a testimony to Your goodness. We love You! Amen.
Steph, I'm crazy about you...love your updates whenever and wherever :) Always, js

DAVID AND AMY VENN'S WEBSITE said...

Your family is in our prayers!! They have been for sometime now. We just include your family in our Gotcha day group when we pray for each family. I am so happy that Annalyn called out for you!! How wonderful!!!! By the way, have I ever told you that I love your choices in the names of your children? Well, I do. Some of them are now on my baby name list IF we ever get the chance to name a second one :-)
Take care,
Amy