Sunday, April 5, 2009
whew!!
Thank you all for your prayers. The surgery went just fine. It took a little longer than we expected, and I thought we would never get her to wake up after surgery, (She slept for a full 21 hours after surgery and wouldn't wake up for more than a few minutes at a time!!) but she seems to be doing fine now. Her eyes look great and aren't even as red as I expected them to be..probably because she slept so long!! We go back for a follow up visit on the 13th and at that point we will know more about if the surgery was successful, but so far she looks great. I'll update some pictures soon, but my "Crackberry" is downstairs, and I'm just too lazy to go and get it. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
PTL!! I know you are breathing a huge sigh of relief that this is over and went well. Now we're praying that you get good news at her follow-up appointment! Take care!
Love,
The Callahans
Post a Comment