Monday, July 30, 2007
I would pick the absolute most humid day of the year so far to make family pictures. I have always wanted pictures of us all in white shirts and jeans. It never occured to me to wait til it was a little cooler. Chris gets grumpy when he's hot, and, as we found out in short order, so does Babygirl. I think the pictures turned out great...even if my hair flat as a fritter, and Chris looked as if he had fallen into the river. Speaking of falling into the river. You will notice that we are pulling Tanner up from the rocks in some of the pictures. We will forever call this "The Great Bubba Bee Rescue". You have seen in previous posts, pictures of AnnaLyn in her carseat, chewing on her Bumble Bee (Whom we have affectionately named BubbaBee). She loves that bee. She has chewed so much on it's wings, that the color is coming off. If we lost the bee....well, you can imagine. Can you imagine my horror when I dropped it over the rocks and into the river?? There was shocked silence. Everyone in my family knows that we can't go home without Bubba. We all just stood at the edge of the rocks and looked down at Bubba, who, fortunately, was trapped in some rather funky looking water, and not floating away. Tanner said he thought he could climb down and rescue poor Bubba, and had begun climbing down before I could stop him and have him remove his white shirt first. Amazingly, he retrieved the filthy bee, and did not have a bit of dirt on him when we pulled him back up. There must always be drama. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, you know I have to comment. Love, love, love the photos. Favorites are : family - everyone standing and in their barefeet. Then I love the two of Steph and Annalyn (immediately following that family shot.) Boys - walking down the road w/ Annalyn in b&w.
White shirts and jeans are always a winner. Love the location.
Love all you you too.
Great pics! Glad you were able to retrieve Bubba. :-)
Post a Comment