Soooo sweet! I can't believe that she is 3 already! I have thought of you and prayed for you and yours...wish you would call me again and catch me up...love you tons and miss you...and yes, the next time I'm there and I'm not sick as a dog I will introduce you to my foot massage ministry :)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.-Ancient Chinese Proverb
Verse of the Day
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now, I give {her} to the LORD. For {her} whole life {she} will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1: 27-28
1 comment:
Soooo sweet! I can't believe that she is 3 already! I have thought of you and prayed for you and yours...wish you would call me again and catch me up...love you tons and miss you...and yes, the next time I'm there and I'm not sick as a dog I will introduce you to my foot massage ministry :)
Post a Comment