Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a duck says

AnnaLyn has had a great week. She started last Friday at therapy. In her Speech ssession she repeated all the animal sounds after Eva, then in PT, she caught a ball 5 times all by herself. We played with her animal puzzle all weekend..."This is a duck, duck says 'quack quack'" and so on. On Thursday we were in the car and I asked her, "Anna, do you know what a duck says?" Out of the blue, she said "QWGA" (It's kind of hard to spell it phonetically") Can you imagine how excited I am? She's pretty consistent with it, though she's beginning to lose "sheep". A few weeks ago, "apple" (appa)was consistent, but it's gone now. I don't understand, but we press on.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Great job Anna!

Allison knows what a chicken says (bawk bawk) and that's about it.