Sunday, November 30, 2008

November was an exciting month. AnnaLyn had her 3RD birthday on November 7th. I can't believe it. Of course, she had 2 parties, as usual. One at Special Kids, where she is a princess, and one at home. Sawyer had his 16th birthday, but he doesn't like attention drawn to himself, so we just went to Red Robin to celebrate then came home for cake in the safety of our kitchen. Also this month, Michelle, my middle sister, came in from Cali for the Holidays. (Hence the Christmas tree up before Thanksgiving) My youngest sister came with her husband too. It was a good time. We haven't all been together in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. (Try 8 years) I had never even met Melissa's husband, whose name is also Chris. Only a little confusing, since I can't get anyone's name right anyhow. The boys loved Chris. He used to be in a band, so they think he's the coolest thing since ice. He is pretty cool. He's a Psychotherapist. Now that's just funny, isn't it? I'll bet he had a GRAND OLE TIME around here. I just kept praying the boys (and Chris) would suddenly be struck dumb (I know, it's too late) and be unable to speak for a few hours until the shrink left. I didn't have to talk too much, cause I was busy in the kitchen. Nobody talks to ya in there, lest they have to help!! Enjoy the pictures. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: