STill following your blog - I love reading about ALL your family - quite entertaining. I was going to let you know we have a new blog. www.stitchingtochina.blogspot.com
We are in the midst of paperwork for adoption #2. Stefanie Bishop I couldn't find your email in my program, I have no idea what I did with it
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.-Ancient Chinese Proverb
Verse of the Day
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now, I give {her} to the LORD. For {her} whole life {she} will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1: 27-28
2 comments:
Absolutely adorable!!
Stephanie,
STill following your blog - I love reading about ALL your family - quite entertaining. I was going to let you know we have a new blog. www.stitchingtochina.blogspot.com
We are in the midst of paperwork for adoption #2.
Stefanie Bishop
I couldn't find your email in my program, I have no idea what I did with it
Post a Comment