Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy 2009

Good Grief...it's been a year! Lots of happenings. Have I mentioned AnnaLyn's progress lately? Oh my goodness, she is talking up a storm!! Not too many actual words, but lots of approximations. She tries to copy almost everything we say. My newest favorite is, "Rebby, se, ga" (ready, set, go). Sawyer is no longer "Sa", but actually "Saya", and Tanner is "Taya". Hunter is still "bubba, which cracks us all up because it fits him so well. He is truly a bubba. She is coloring, playing more appropiately with toys....just making fabulous progress....AND INTO EVERYTHING!!! She especially loves my toothbrush. I can't explain it. She doesn't bother anyone elses..just mine. I'm on my third one this year because she keeps taking them all over the house and losing them. She's also into make-up. She's lost my concealer, so now I look like a racoon with my dark eye circles. I need to invest in some cabinet locks now I guess. She has also started climbing out of her baby bed. She throws her blankets and bunnies down on the floor, then climbs over the rail and lands on them. Time for a big girl bed.

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

When is a good time to call you...I want to catch up! love you and so proud of Miss AnnaLyn!!! She is doing so well.