Monday, March 23, 2009
Hello again. Nothing much to report from around here. Pretty much the same ole' same ole'. It's spring break this week. I know many parents cringe at those words, but I'm not one of them. I actually like spending time with my guys....usually. That being said....I don't know where any of them are right now. hahaha. Tanner took off with his friend yesterday, then texted me at 9:55 (5 minutes before curfew) to tell me he was spending the night with said friend. Sawyer and Warner have been planning a "Spring Break Party" for 3 weeks now with one of the neighborhood kiddos. Their plan is to stay up for 3 days and play video games, watch movies, eat pizza..... The started last night. I'll bet they're crashed at Noah's as we speak. Hunter is hanging around here somewhere. AnnaLyn is sleeping...so I guess it's not true that I don't know where any of them are.
Speaking of that...those of you on facebook already know this...We lost annaLyn last week. chris went in to kiss her good morning/goodbye and she wasn't in her bed. Not unusual, but she's usually in our floor when she's not in her bed. Not there either. After 10 minutes of 3 of us looking frantically all over the house, Chris spotted a little sprig of her piggytail sticking out from under her bed. We thought at first she had fallen out of bed and rolled under. But upon closer inspection, I found her pillow, blanket, "sucky bunny" (don't ask) and her favorite book under the bed with her. She had a little camp out under there! There's a bed skirt around the bed, which is why we didn't see her at first. Pretty scary for a few minutes, but funny now.
Changing subjects again....Hunter has joined the USAF. He'll be leaving for Basic at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX sometime before July 1. I'll freak out about that later. It's more than two weeks away, so it's not on my urgent freakout calendar. I am currently busy freaking about AnnaLyn's eye surgery on April 3rd. Please keep her (and us) in your prayers. They tell me it's a relatively simple surgery, but I'm in the medical field.....there are no relatively simple surgeries they can perform on anyone I love. And the whole "eye" thing makes me queasy. Do you know how bad it hurts to have an eyelash stuck in your eye...can you imagine having the muscles moved around and stitched back? OUCH!!! Poor babygirl can't tell me if she's in pain. UGH. I dread it for her. But, it must be done. We can't even tell which eye she's looking at us with anymore. Second on my freakout calendar is her Neurologist appointment on April 1. I'm not really freaking out, just anxious about what he'll say about the MRI...She continues to have seizures, mostly absence seizures, where she looks off and you can't get her attention for 5-10 seconds at a time. More to come on that. In the mean time, I bought her a little car today. Of course, it's pink and fabulous. When I get it put together, I'll get some pictures up. This post seems really chopped up and discombobulated....like my brain these days....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I missed your facebook status about AnnaLyn missing...oh my, but how cute once you found her. You have a lovely spring break girlfriend...we are headed to Hiawassee GA for our spring break this next week. How far are you from there??? love you!
I am praying for you, your family and especially AnnaLyn concerning her surgery on Friday, April 3rd!!!
All will be well!!
Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment