Saturday, December 29, 2007
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas everyone. I trust you had an enjoyable holiday, replete with all the trimmings. I have gained no less than 5 pounds in just a few weeks. Time to head back to the gym I guess. Although I'd rather head back to China. I lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks there, and it was a lot more fun!! The last of my Christmas guests has just gone home, so I'm trying to catch up on a few things. I guess I'll take down the Christmas tree today. I hate taking down the tree. Everything looks so bare after we take down the decorations. AnnaLyn never even looked twice at that tree this year. We did manage to get her to tear a few packages open, but never more than one at a time. She was a little overstimulated on Christmas day. As you know, she doesn't tolerate change very well. The boys were excited, and the den was full of paper and stuff strewn all over the floor. She just made her way to the other side of the room and beat her head on the chair. (The soft part...don't turn me in to the authorities!!) By the time evening rolled around and brought another extended family get together, she'd had enough. She sure did load up on the loot though. She got babydolls strollers, busy ball poppers, clothes, bows, clothes, shoes, clothes.....She is enjoying the toys now that everything is semi back to normal. Here are some updated pictures for you to enjoy. I pray you have a safe and Blessed New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment