"You call this a happy family?? Why do we have to have all these kids?" Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life"
Friday, May 4, 2007
coming out of her shell
AnnaLyn is coming out of her shell a little more everyday. She doesn't look nearly as sad as a few days ago. She has smiled at us several times in the last 2 days. Yesterday she was sitting in her highchair and Chris was sitting at the table reading. He wasn't paying attention to her, so she growled at him. He didn't look up, so she laughed and smiled. Of course, that worked. She did it 3 more times. I'm in trouble!! She is eating much better now too. She hasn't even had a bottle today. She ate baby food for breakfast and lunch. She is working on the sippy cup, but it's still a pretty messy venture. She's crawling more, and pulling up on everything. She doesn't do much cruising on the furniture, but she will take a few very unsteady steps if I hold her hands. She's coming right along. We are slowly but surely getting over the jet lag. Of course, it took me all day to figure out that it's only the 4th. I've thought all day it was the 5th. I even ate Mexican to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. haha. Guess I'll have to do it again tomorrow.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.-Ancient Chinese Proverb
Verse of the Day
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now, I give {her} to the LORD. For {her} whole life {she} will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1: 27-28
2 comments:
Oh how sweet! I love the pictures!
Love
Tracey
I am so glad she is doing so well, and laughing and smiling is always a good sign!!!
Enjoy the mexican again tomorrow, hehe!!
Post a Comment