"You call this a happy family?? Why do we have to have all these kids?" Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life"
Thursday, May 17, 2007
I love my bumble bee
Nana's girls
But I'm really mama's girl
I'm not sure about this popsicle, but I keep coming back for more
Will you PLEASE stop putting stickers on my nose???
Hey Steph!! Barbara Gunn said we should get in touch with you guys. Are you all OK? DO you need anything? Give me a call anyway, anytime. Val cell 615-591-1889 home 615-591-1889 P.s. Bud calls Emma the "LIttle Tsunami"- I think that we are just feeling our age! ha ha
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.-Ancient Chinese Proverb
Verse of the Day
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now, I give {her} to the LORD. For {her} whole life {she} will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1: 27-28
2 comments:
Hey Steph!!
Barbara Gunn said we should get in touch with you guys. Are you all OK? DO you need anything? Give me a call anyway, anytime.
Val cell 615-591-1889
home 615-591-1889
P.s. Bud calls Emma the "LIttle Tsunami"- I think that we are just feeling our age! ha ha
Duh, I am not awake , sorry
my cell is 615-390-0054.
Val
Post a Comment