Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Padded room please
OK, the time has come for me to be put into my safe place. This morning I was trying to figure out how to forward calls from my home phone to my cell phone. I went to my closet to find the Bell South bill to get their phone #. Couldn't find it. Called GrandMary. She asked Grandpa Tommy, who, of course, knew the answer. Well, I tried to forward to the cell, but couldn't. Apparently you gotta sign up for that stuff. Who knew? Oh well. I'll just call the Adoption Agency later and have them call my cell phone first. No big deal.
So I went on to finish getting ready. Just about the time we were ready to walk out the door, I went to put my cell phone in my purse, and couldn't find it. Of course, the panic ensued. "Where is my cell phone? Who took my cell phone? It was right here on the bed! If you have it and you're not telling me, you're in big trouble!!! It was right here. We're not leaving this house without it. You'd better help me look......." On and on and on it went for about 10 minutes. Then I remembered to look in the closet where I had been looking for the bill. oops.
"Sorry guys. I found it. Right where I left it." Fortunately, they now understand that I really am temporarily insane (have been for quite some time now!!) They laughed it off. Thanks boys.
Then I took the guys to school and as Tanner was getting out of the car, he leaned over to kiss me and I spilled my coffee in my seat. I tried to move so it wouldn't get all over me while I'm yelling, "Give me one of the T-shirts you all are forever leaving in here to clean this up." As my luck would have it, Tanner cleaned out the car for me, and there is NOTHING in the car to clean up this mess. I had to sit in the coffee. You know God is laughing at me. My kids sure were.
Now to the really juicy news. Rumor Queen is saying with some pretty good certainty that referrals have been mailed from China and that the cut off is October 14.
Bring it on. I found the cell phone.
Any day now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment