Sunday, January 21, 2007
Too much time on my hands
My family is getting a big kick out of my obsession. Yesterday I unpacked and repacked AnnaLyn's suitcase, put together everyone's carry on bags (as much as I could) and made lists of everything I need to shop for and which suitcase it will be packed in. (This is gonna be expensive) Possibly the funniest thing of all is that I strapped on the infant carrier and walked around the house with 10 pounds of sugar and 5 pounds of potatoes to see if I like the carrier. My kids and their friends walked in and just stared at me like I was from outer space. They didn't really say anything, so I guess they think I've just lost it and this is the norm from now on. I'm sure they got together later and picked out my room at the nursing home!! Chris is trying really hard not to make fun of me. He's working hard to be supportive and not suggest that I up the dosage of my meds. hahaha. By the way, I don't like the carrier. I am going to have to add that to my shopping list. What will I do? Carry my sugar bags to Babies R Us and try on all the carriers I can find til I find one I like? Don't put it past me. I'll take a picture and post it so you can enjoy my antics too. Maybe I'll borrow my neice when I go shopping. That might look a little more normal. Of course if Kim and Parker read this, they may be hesitant to let her come with her crazy aunt.
Speaking of Abby, I got to play with her today. She's absolutely precious. And have I mentioned she has my lips?
Gotta go for now. Time to check Rumor Queen again.
Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well Steph...welcome to the world of waiting....right there with you! Refreshing RQ as we speak! Love your family photo...and your fav blogs :) Man, I hope we are done waiting soon!!!! Glad we are in this together...hang in there! It's gonna be a long week!!!
Jackie W
Hey Stephanie,
Thanks for the new blog site. I hope you all are doing well, the family picture is very nice and will be complete when you have your daughter in that picture too. I am going to e-mail you as well. Have a great day.
Brandy
Steph, I just made up the title "j tunes" for my own favorite songs. I have noooo idea how my daughter Sarah put music on my blog. She set up the whole thing for me. I am very very, did I say very? computer illiterate. Sorry I can't help you.
Post a Comment