Thursday, January 25, 2007
Taking a dip
OK, it looks like we're still next, according to RQ (rumor queen), but she had originally thought referral cut off date would be 10/18/05. It's looking more like 10/14/05 now. We're still in, but it is still just rumors at this point. I wish I could just leave this stupid computer alone. And I have this love/hate relationship with RQ. She gives me a headache. We're in, we're not, we're in , we're not. I know that most of you don't even know what I'm talking about. Most of my family members, (including Chris) just smile and nod with a confused look on their faces when I talk about cut off dates, referrals, RQ......They don't even bother to ask me to translate anymore. Except GrandMary, who I have to give a shout out to. She has become addicted too, and even knows now how to interpret most of the info. Way to hang in there GrandMary!!
And by the way, RQ is an adoption site with lots of information relevant to adoption and she collects rumors from around the world about when referrals might arrive and who's included. It's absolutely addictive for control freaks like me. There's a link posted in my link section of this blog. I explained this because some of my friends at church had a funny look on their faces when I told them about RQ. They questioned why in the world I would care about "rumors from around the world" hahahaha I guess I hadn't made it clear what kind of rumors. I just get so excited I can't think straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
while i wait for you to chat, i shall read your blog for today...
I'm right there with you...addicted and hating it... ;) let's say for today we are in...I wish there was more info, so still we sit in limbo...ah, this is life in the adoption world.
Love the new blog!!! May I add you to my blogroll?
Post a Comment