Saturday, January 20, 2007
Still waiting
Welcome to our new blog site. I hope you will enjoy reading about the final (hopefully) few months of our journey to our baby girl. We have switched over from another blog site that we have been using for the last 2 years, so if you would like to catch up on where we've been along the journey, I'll post it in the links section of this blog. Now that we are getting close to referral, I will likely be updating more often, since I can't seem to tear myself away from the computer anyway. Enjoy our journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My thoughts have been with you alot lately. I know the closer it gets the harder it is. She will be in your arms before you know it. We are about to celebrate our 2 yr. gotcha day anniversary. It passes quickly! love you, Martha
This is a really good idea to memoralize the journey and keep everyone updated. Wishing you all the best and luck.
Hope the boys are still thrashing away with the new guitar video game. I played the new Nintendo Wii yesterday and it is awesome!!!
Cheers,
Scott
Hi Morgan family!
You're getting close! We are so excited for you and look forward to following your journey to China. Wish we could have met you, but maybe one day.
~Tricia
(supposed to have traveled with group 232)
Hey Stephanie,
I like your new site, I never could get to the other one.
I could see you carrying your seat around the house. You're too funny!
I'll be watching your progress and wish you all the blessings of a smooth transition.
Love
Regina R
Post a Comment