Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This is really happening!!!

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! I just checked Rumor Queen and I am sooooooo excited. It looks like the cutoff for this month is going to be somewhere between the 13th and the 18th. What that means is that next week I'm gonna be a mama again. I'm gonna have her little picture in my hands, and I'm gonna be absolutely useless for about 7-9 weeks. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH. I have so much to do. I'm totally behind on my freaking out schedule. What's a girl to do? Pray for my family. It's going to be really hard to put up with me for a while. Steph

2 comments:

Jackie Sue said...

Oh my...you are too funny!!! Got your message to my Yahoo IM account...sent you one back. Oh how I hope these rumors are true!!!!! :) Right there with you, Jackie

Pamela said...

Let us knwo so we can plan a huge, long awaited baby shower!! I love shopping for little girl clothes, especially when it is someone else's little girl! Of course Beka will help me! We can't wait to buy little socks and ribbons and adorable outfits!