Friday, February 16, 2007

Asian Invasion

Debbie, Jessica and I went to Steven Curtis Chapman's place today for Asian Invasion. It's really just a play group hosted by Mary Beth and her sister in law Yolanda. It was a bunch of fun. Lots of new friends. The first picture is of Jessica F. (on the right) and Gracie Y. (hugging) They are holding AnnaLyn's picture. Isn't that sweet? I can't wait til AnnaLyn is in on that group hug!! I'm looking forward to the one in May. I'll have AnnaLyn, and not just her picture!! Debbie and I are getting together again tonight to go through her China stuff to see what I can borrow and not have to buy. Debbie, you're awesome. In other news: Someone on the yahoo group (not with our agency) posted that they received their referral on the same day as us, and already has her travel approval from China. That means she'll be leaving in just a couple of weeks. WOW. If we get our TA that fast, we could travel in just a few weeks. I can't wrap my head around that one just yet. Especially since I STILL haven't heard anything from Memphis. Not stressing. I'm just sayin'. And finally tonight: Mocha Bunny appears to be lost in China. She left the US on February 8 and arrived in Guangzhou on February 11. She has been with the "delivery courier" since that time. No one has seen hyde nor "hare" of Mocha Bunny. (I crack myself up) DHL has declined to comment on the situation so far. Specualtions back at home are that this "delivery courier" has fallen in love with Mocha Bunny's sexy voice, and he is holding her captive.

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

I wanna come in May :) I already told David about it. Here is hoping to ta's this week!!!! Love you!