We would like to introduce you to the newest member of our family. Rowana Lynhuan Morgan. But you can call her AnnaLyn. These pictures were taken when she was 9 months old. I can't tell you how thrilled we are to finally get to see our baby girls face. The boys were excited too. I don't think I saw her face clearly for about 10 minutes. After the tears cleared, I realized, SHE HAS MY LIPS!!! Chris says it's because her mouth is open. hahaha. Her referral says she is active, loves to play games, knows her caregivers and is close to her cribmate. They say she doesn't like books, though I doubt she's ever been exposed to one. She wasn't sitting up alone at 9 months, but was scooting on her hands and knees. She likes music and activity. She does not prefer quiet. Good thing I guess. It looks like she has a good sleeping schedule. Boy, are we gonna mess that up in a few weeks!! Her paperwork also said she didn't have any teeth at 9 months. That makes me wonder if she's really that old. She's pretty small, even by Chinese charts. According to Southern Chinese girls growth charts, she is in the 25th percentile range for growth and development, and should be approximately 20 pounds and 30 inches tall when we go get her. I'd better start working out, because unless she's made great developmental strides in the last 6 months, she's probabaly not walking yet. Enough of my ramblings. Just enjoy her picture. She's beautiful, isn't she?
Saturday, February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Steph, She is BEAUTIFUL and I'm not just saying that :) Oh my, she is just adorable! She looks like Davie a little bit with her little bit of hair. Oh my, I can't wait to travel....I waited online for you yesterday, but silly me, you were on your porch! I love all the photos of your family...they are so cute! I will talk with you soon, tried last night but it was waaay too late for you I bet. love you!
Post a Comment