Thursday, February 1, 2007
Stork Alert
Well, according to RQ, the stork is flying. Referrals are expected in our agencies sometime today. If it's before 3pm, we'll get the call today. There's a snow day in Murfreesboro today, so EVERYBODY will be home to get the call. I am so excited. I have decided not to worry about the immigration paperwork. There's nothing I can do anyway, but I still tend to worry. God is continuously showing me not to worry, so I'm not. And if you see a hint of worry, please zing me. There are so many verses in the Word about putting your trust in Him, casting your cares on Him.....So, I WILL NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS. My prayer, and I ask you to pray this with me, is that God will direct our paperwork to a compassionate person at USCIS who will process it in record time and return it to us in plenty of time. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
Apparently, RQ is still sleeping this morning, or she found out something and is passed out in the floor in front of her computer!! (She's expecting her referral in this batch too.) I'll post more later in the day. I have to go obsess now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment