Thursday, February 1, 2007

WE GOT THE CALL TODAY!!!!!!!!!

We got the call today at 12:20. AnnaLyn's Chinese name is Gao Shao Huan. She was born November 7, 2005, which makes her almost 15 months old. She is in the Gaozhou Orphanage in the Guangdong Province. On August 3, 2006 she weighed 16.5 pounds, and was 26.5 inches long. I don't have her picture yet, but my FC told me she doesn't have much hair, and she isn't smiling in any of her pictures. I think that's because she wants her mommy and daddy already!!! Our agency thinks we'll probabaly travel in March or April. Guangdong is in southern China, so we'll have to have warm and cool weather clothes. fun. It has been a crazy morning around here as you can imagine. At first, I wasn't even sure we made it in this batch. I finally just had to go to my room and pray for God's peace to get me through what ever happened. Then Grandmary called and said that RQ said we were in. Then I had to go back to my room and cry. So I just cleaned the house until the referral call came. Which was a fiasco. All morning I've told these people where to find the video camera and the digital camera. When the call came, nobody could find it! Warner brought the old broken one, Chris was trying to put batteries in the old camera, and pointing to questions he wanted me to ask while I was trying to talk to the FC. Hunter was the only one with sense enough to go get the new camera and video the whole thing. Warner, however, amazingly got the old broken video camera to work. Go figure. Drama. Always drama. I have spoken to 2 others in our group. Their daughters are in the same orphanage, and are within a few days of each other's birthdays. Wierd.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I am soooo excited for you!!! When you know more about travel dates, we can plan a baby shower.

Jackie Sue said...

What a day...so glad we finally got to chat...looking forward to all God has for us as we travel together...at least most of the time :( Talk to you later momma!