Friday, February 2, 2007

Waiting for the Fed Ex truck

Boy, has it been a long morning. I got up at 5:30am, just in case the Fed Ex truck wanted to show up early. And besides, I was supposed to have coffee with Jackie on the front porch. haha. (Jackie is in our group, and lives in Florida)
The package was supposed to arrive at 10:30 am. Naturally, the weather in MEMPHIS slowed things down, and we got it at 2:20pm. What a loooong day.
I scared the poor Fed Ex driver to death. She didn't know what to think of us videotaping her as she walked up. I told her she was delivering my baby. Then she said, "Sorry I'm late." Then I yelled "Yeah, Where have you been???" She thought it was funny, I think.
So, is the suspense driving you mad? Welcome to my rollercoaster.

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

Boy you look cold!!!! I was inside on the computer waiting on you...did you get my message? I sure hope to chat with you soon.!