Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Poor Mocha Bunny

Alas, I think poor Mocha Bunny might be lost. ( I'm having a great deal of trouble with delivery services these days. I'll have to meditate a little longer to get a lesson out of this one.) Remember that I shipped Mocha Bunny to AnnaLyn on February 8th. Since the 13th, there has been no update on her whereabouts. I contacted DHL to see what the problem might be. Beatrice from DHL customer service sent me a very sweet e-mail today saying that "Unfortunately they can not track the package because they tendered the parcel to another courier." Apparently they did this because Gaozhou is a remote area. They don't expect to receive proof of delivery from this courier. Now I'm sure Beatrice is a sweet little old lady in the customer service office, and it really isn't her fault. BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MOCHA BUNNY IS!! I have trouble believing that they don't require proof of delivery from a subcontracted courier. Well, I am demanding proof. It cost me over $100.oo to get the care package together, and another $211. to ship it. Not to mention, I just want my baby girl to have the stuff. Especially the cameras, so she can have some record of the first 15 months of her life. Good grief. Incompetance abounds. I just have to wonder if DHL headquarters is in Memphis. Right next door to the USCIS office maybe. Speaking of USCIS, I still haven't heard anything about our paperwork. They have til Thursday morning, then the e-mails will ensue.

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

bummer! I sent my package to Eliana USPS and I will never know if it get to her. Just have to hope. Don't forget, China is waaaay different than here. They don't have to tell you anything :)