Monday, February 12, 2007

Nothing new to report so far. Just found a picture of a "squatty potty" and thought you might like to see. I'm more than a little nervous about the squatty potty thing. They say the smell in the public bathrooms is horrendous, and there's no TP. I've got the TP under control, (Charmin sells it in itty bitty rolls now. Did you know that? Boy, I'm learning a lot.) but I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a change of clothes for every time I have to go to the bathroom. When I was little, I used to go riding all over the farm with my Dad and Dedaddy. When I had to go pee, I had to squat. It never failed that I pee'd all over the back of my pants. Now I live in town. Where am I gonna practice this stuff??? I don't normally use public bathrooms because they gross me out so much. When I do, I use TP on the seat,(cause I'm not a good squatter, remember?) Well, as you can see, there's not seat to use TP on. I'm in trouble. Maybe I'll get some Depends before we go. Yeah, that's what I'll do! Problem solved

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

this is GREAT! I am laughing! You are too funny. Talk to you soon depends buddy!