Friday, March 2, 2007
DHL finally contacted me back. here's what dear ole Beatrice had to say:
Dear Stephanie Morgan,
Thank you for contacting DHL. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Our tracking records indicate this shipment was delivered to the recipient on 02/13/07, 09:03 and signed for by ZHAMA.
If I can be of further assistance please advise. Thank you for using DHL Express.
Beatrice
Key Accounts
DHL Worldwide Express
Yeah, Mocha Bunny.... you made it!! Now if memphis would hurry up.....Ok, maybe that's going too far. A girl can dream, right? I e-mailed Bart Gordon this morning and asked for an official congressional inquiry into the adoption unit's procedures....Don't know how much good it will do, but I had to try. Chris wasn't able to go with me to memphis today, and I'm not feeling too good, so I had to cancel. I did e-mail them again this morning though. I thoroughly intend to drive them crazy until they get this finished. After all, I'm snakebit. I have an excuse!! It's the venom...it's going to my head.
I spoke with Audra last night. She heard the final verdict from AWAA yesterday that she and Steve will not be allowed to adopt from China...ever. She says she is feeling okay, just sore from the port-o-cath in her chest. They both, of course, are devastated. Please continue to keep them in your prayers. This is so hard. I have her address if you would like to leave a comment and give me your e-mail, I'll give it to you so you can send encouraging cards...But mostly, please pray for my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment