Friday, March 30, 2007

Well, our first group is off to China. They left yesterday, so pray for them. It's a loooong flight. I REALLY hate that they split our group up. I suppose it couldn't be helped, but we spent 2 years getting to know each other, and made lots of plans for our 2 weeks together, only to be split up. Once again, Stephie's not in control. Thank goodness. China probably couldn't have handled us all at once anyhow. We're a wild and crazy bunch. The boys are starting to get excited about the trip. Warner had been a little nervous about the flight. (He said he wasn't going for the longest time because he had to fly) He's ok now that he knows that every seat on the flight to Beijing has a video screen in the seat back and it has games, movies and tv shows for the whole flight. Now he's happy. So am I for that matter. Solitare for 14 hours. Woo Hoo.~~Most everything is packed and ready to go. Debbie is bringing a foot pump for the air mattresses today. Martha brought me some more money belts, and the McClatchey's have donated a laptop for the trip. David spent SEVERAL hours trying to teach Chris and me how to use it. I hope Chris was listening, cause most of it was way over my head. I just wanna know how to put pictures on the blog. I may be practicing some later in the week, so be patient. I'm gonna try to figure out how to put videos on the blog. Should be an adventure. Anyway, thanks to all my friends who have helped get us ready. We couldn't do it without you.~~~~6 more days.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

You have waited so long for this and how excited you must be! With the Lords Blessings i know she will be everything you have hoped and prayed for. Tracey