Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Itinerary

We got our International Flight Itinerary yesterday. How exciting. They didn't add in the extra day in Beijing, and I'm not changing it!! We leave on the 5th of April at 9:10 am. We have a stop/plane change in Chicago, then we depart for Beijing at 12:45 and arrive in Beijing at 3 pm on the 6th. (Which is April 7th, 5 am Beijing time,I believe) Not sure how the itinerary looks for in country yet, but I know we tour Beijing and leave for Guangzhou to get AnnaLyn on the 9th (Which is Easter Sunday back here. How cool is that??) Are you confused yet?? I am. Coming home, we fly out of Hong Kong on the 22nd. They gave us the option to leave on the 21st and arrive home at a decent hour, but the price was going to amount to over $16oo.00. So we'll be staying over antoher day, and arriving home on the 22nd at 11pm. (Our time) I should know our in-country stuff in a day or two. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!

No comments: