Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It's here!!

We have the LATEST Fed-Ex lady anywhere!! But the envelope containing the immigration stuff finally showed up at 3:30 today. I immediately faxed it to AWAA. God worked it out again for me to be home today to intercept the package. My 9am appointment cancelled, and I didn't have another til 3pm. I came home to wait, then around 1:30 my boss called and said my 4pm cancelled too, and Katie could see my 3pm for me so I didn't have to come back in. Thanks Katie. (And Julie) When I returned home from faxing the letter, I had an e-mail from AWAA stating that we now have concrete travel dates of the 5th through the 21st. Although we are leaving on the 4th to have a day to goof off in Beijing. Things move very quickly once the group gets there, so, we are opting for a goof off day. Another e-mail said AWAA would e-mail our iteneraries to us tomorrow because it it taking longer than usual to process. IMAGINE THAT. I wouldn't have it any other way...........22 more days baby. We're coming for ya.

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

Yea Memphis! I am so thrilled! It didn't work for us to spend any extra days in guangzhou, but we are gonna spend as much time together as we can on the 9th and the 10th and then breakfast on the 11th :) love you!