Sunday, April 1, 2007

Only 86 hours left!!

Only 86 hours left til we board the plane for Beijing!! So much to do, so little time!! Today is Sunday, so I haven't done a whole lot today. I actually sat outside and read a book for about an hour while Chris had the boys upstairs cleaning the "Man Cave". Yeah, I'm spoiled. I like it that way. Not many more lazy Sundays for me though. No more, in fact. Ugh. Since the first half of our group left on Thursday, I've been checking their blogs everyday and hanging on their every word. by 3AM my time, they will have their babies. Isn't that exciting. Guess where I'll be first thing in the morning. Stuck to the computer to see picutres of their "Gotcha Day". Can't wait. The rest of my week is taking shape. Monday: get the Will notarized (how depressing), have lunch with Chris (that's more like it), finish the laundry, and run random errands. Tuesday: Clean the house~That'll take all day. Wednesday: (my favorite day so far) Take the dog to the kennell, get a manicure/pedicure, pack up Grandpa Tommy's car so he can take us to the airport Thursday morning, go to church so I can practice the musical I won't be here to sing, (I'll be there in my heart choir...)and have my last latenight Starbucks outing with the girls for a while. The rest will be history. I know I won't sleep a wink, so I'm just planning not to. Chris thinks he is going to. HA! We'll see about that. Wow, would you look at that. Now it's only 85 1/2 hours!!

No comments: