Tuesday, April 3, 2007
37 hours!!
I just realized how much I still have to do. And why on earth won't this house stay cleaned up????! I thought I'd update our itinerary, since I obviously haven't done it lately. Funny story behind that one. Tom sent a mass e-mail to his church asking them to pray for us on our trip, but he put in the wrong dates. (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it??) It's my fault. I didn't update the blog, and GrandMary assures me she will get him to the airport when we need him there. Thank you Tom. God knows when we're traveling, even if I keep changing it!!
Anyway.....We leave Thursday morning at 6;30AM on Continental Flight 2745. We will arrive in Beijing on Friday at 1:45 pm. (That's 12:45am our time) Saturday: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace. Sunday: Church Service, Great Wall and Peking Duck Dinner. Monday: Morning flight to Guangzhou to meet AnnaLyn!! (If the times work out just right, it could still be Easter Sunday back home. How cool!!) Tuesday: Civil Affairs Appointment. Wednesday- Saturday: Sightseeing, Paperwork and Shopping Sunday-Wednesday (18th) Fill out Consulate Forms Go for Medical Exam. Thursday: Consulate Appointment, Friday: Pick up AnnaLyn's Visa Saturday (21st)Leave for Hong Kong Sunday (22nd) leave Hong Kong 10:25am (9:25pm at home on the 21st at home) Arrive home on Continental Airlines Flight 2825 at 6:50pm (after 21.5 hours of travel time!!!)
On a different note, God has once again provided for us. We were going to have to pay over $400 to have our puppy dog boarded for two and a half weeks. Chris' secretary and our good friend offered today to keep Lilly for us while we're gone. Thank you Patty. You are wonderful!! Gotta run. Lots to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As you know THE LORD IS GOOD!!
Going to call you PROMISE!!
Love You
TracEy :-}
Post a Comment