Thursday, April 26, 2007

Where am I??

I never really knew jet lag was this bad!! I just figured if I stayed awake on the plane, and drank lots of coffee, I'd be sleepy and sleep all night and just wake up in my own time zone. Uh huh. I don't even know what day it is anymore!! Chris is still sick. He finally went to the doctor yesterday. He has pneumonia. I feel rotten for yelling at him to just take a Motrin if he thought he had a fever. (It was a bad day) He is feeling a little better now, though, still really tired. I doubt if he'll return to work this week. The boys returned to school on Wednesday. They seem to be adjusting fine, though they are still waking up at 2AM. AnnaLyn had a rough night the first 2 nights at home, but now is sleeping all night long. She is sick now. She is running a 102.4 temperature, so she has a doctor's appointment in the morning. I hope she doesn't have what Chris has. He's been sick for 2 weeks. (Of course, if I'd just gotten him that Motrin, it may not have gone into Pneumonia, huh??) There's not really any news. We're all just in survival mode at this point. I still don't even have all the bags unpacked, or the laundry done from the trip. I can't see my kitchen table, or the counter either for that matter. There's nowhere to sit in my den for all the suitcases and stuff everywhere. We can't all seem to be awake at the same time to eat dinner, so I have been just laying it out buffet style, and we come through and graze. Please tell me it gets better soon!! Soooo, because it's been a little crazy, I don't have many new pictures to share. I'll try to do better in the coming days.

2 comments:

Dannye said...

although I haven't yet BTDT, I understand that it does get better...welcome home and thanks for sharing your journey to AnnaLyn...looking forward to continuing the journey with you guys!!

Jackie Sue said...

yes it gets better, but girlfriend, I am still in a fog...just feeling so overwhelmed at all that still needs to be done. We've been home 2 weeks and my diningroom table still looks like China has moved in here! Gift boxes and stuff everywhere. much love to you and yours and please tell Chris I hope he gets better quick. we are all getting sick again too, for the second time. I personally can't wait for summer!