Tuesday, April 3, 2007
47 Hours to go
It's ticking on by, isn't it? I didn't take a Unisom last night, and I don't think I got more than 3 hours sleep in all. I know I fell asleep at least once, because I had a bad dream. I dreamed that all the moms in our group were in this room with our guide, Lineaker. We were all dressed in different colored buddist monks robes. (Easter colors, to be exact) We could see our babies with their nannies in this big gym next door, and they were all boys. Somehow in my dream, I knew I was getting a boy and I was excited about it. (See...bad dream..ha ha) Anyway, Lineaker ushered us into the gym single file and we lined up opposite the nannies, then bowed down on our knees to show respect. The nannies started bringing the babies to the moms, but an old monk came to me and said "Do you want to stay here?" "Of course I do, I don't have my baby yet"....He said, "Well, your husband is in the hospital" I said, "I'll go when I get the baby...look, it's almost my turn" He then proceeded to grab my arm and drag me out of the gym, kicking and screaming...and covered in flour!!??!! Back in the little room, he told me I couldn't have my baby, but he wouldn't tell me why. When I woke up I had a terrible migraine headache, complete with nausea. Still struggling with the headache this morning... good thing I cleaned the house yesterday I guess. Later I had another dream about a dog who kept biting me on the butt, and he clamped on and I couldn't get him off...I think I'll take the Unisom tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, you are such a hoot!!! Tell your dreams to leave you alone and rest already! You will get your little girl! I love you, thanks for the laughs! Waiting and counting too...
Post a Comment