
Today was the infamous "Paperwork Party" A long and tedious process where we all get together and fill out all the remaining paperwork required to complete the adoption. Nerve wracking!! One of the papers goes to USCIS in the USA. I wonder how many times Memphis will lose that one?? After the party, the Gunns, Fosters and the Morgans got a van to the McDonalds. (Can you hear Chris singing with joy??) It's a 3 story McDonalds, and everybody said it tasted just like home. I wasn't feeling so hot, so I had 3 french fries and a coke. (That's 3 actual fries, not 3 bags of fries, which would be my normal intake!!) We also purchased a stroller today. That's by far the best investment so far!! I'm tellling you, this child weighs a ton, and she gets so hot in the carrier. She likes the stroller. And check out those thunder thighs. How cute is she???!!! Grandmary, I'll try to pin Warner down and get some pictures. Rest assured, we haven't lost him (yet), he just moves so fast we never see him. We have the whole 15th floor of the new hotel, so we can all socialize during down time. My kids are always in someone else's room. Here they are enjoying movie night in the Foster's room. They are having a ball, and oh, boy, do they love their sister. Today, after lunch we are touring a folk art museum and a tea house. You know the boys are super excited about that!! I'll try to make sure to take pics of Warner today so everyone can rest. hahaha. Love ya'll!!
No comments:
Post a Comment