Monday, April 2, 2007

71 Hours and Counting

I finally slept last night. Yes, I had to take a sleep aid to help, but I only woke up one time. Conveniently, that was at 3 AM, just when my friends were supposed to be getting their babies. (Check out their blogs. They have pictures up now) Just enough time to say a prayer, and go back to sleep. (I'm pretty sure I finished the prayer, but I don't remember. haha) I also had a wierd dream about the baby. I dreamed she had no head or trunk control, and her arms were drawn up and needed to be stretched. (That's the PTA in me I guess) But she could talk, and her first words to me were, "Will you play a video game with me?" That's my girl alright. Or rather, that's my boy's little sister!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Love to talk to you! Lost your phone number. Weve been in the middle of moving and other things going on. I thought maybe you showed an email on this web site but didnt see one.Cant wait to see more pictures of your baby girl.
Tracey

Barbara said...

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!! We're almost there girl. I cannot wait to give you the biggest bear hug. Miss you and need to chat at least one more time before we leave to China. Can't wait to see you guys in Beijing of all places. ;-)
Love you much,

Barb in CA

Jackie Sue said...

It is not long now!!!! I will be so happy to see you and your clan! I will be waiting for you in Guangzhou!!! love you, js