OH HOW SWEET IT IS!! Couldnt wait, got up first thing this morning to see if you had posted pictures. The sweet look that Chris was showing when you were getting Annalyn just says it all. Oh how sweet it is! Love You!!!!! TracEy
I woke up off and one all night praying for you. I was so excited I couldn't sleep. It brings back such sweet memories of our Gotcha Day. Annalyn is so precious and wonderful. Can't wait to see and hear more! Love you all! Martha
Congratulations!!! Have fun getting to know your sweet little angel today.
In case you (or AnnaLyn someday) ever wonder if she was well-loved in the orphanage, take a look at the background of the picture where Chris is handing AnnaLyn to you---looks like one of the nannies was crying but just had to take one more look. Don't ever crop that part of the picture out.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.-Ancient Chinese Proverb
Verse of the Day
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now, I give {her} to the LORD. For {her} whole life {she} will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1: 27-28
6 comments:
OH HOW SWEET IT IS!! Couldnt wait, got up first thing this morning to see if you had posted pictures. The sweet look that Chris was showing when you were getting Annalyn just says it all. Oh how sweet it is! Love You!!!!!
TracEy
Congratulations Stephanie and family! What a cutie! What a blessing! Praising God with you!
Congratulations on finally getting your daughter. May the rest of your China trip be special.
Steph
http://journey-to-lindsey.blogspot.com
I woke up off and one all night praying for you. I was so excited I couldn't sleep. It brings back such sweet memories of our Gotcha Day. Annalyn is so precious and wonderful. Can't wait to see and hear more!
Love you all!
Martha
Steph- She is beautiful! She looks at you all as if she already knows you. You are all in our prayers.
Love ya,
Tonia&sharon
Congratulations!!! Have fun getting to know your sweet little angel today.
In case you (or AnnaLyn someday) ever wonder if she was well-loved in the orphanage, take a look at the background of the picture where Chris is handing AnnaLyn to you---looks like one of the nannies was crying but just had to take one more look. Don't ever crop that part of the picture out.
Praying 4 you!
Kaye Whitlock
Post a Comment