Saturday, April 14, 2007

OK, I've had a request to see more of Chris, so here he is. AnnaLyn is diggin' on her daddy. They're pretty tight these days. The goodyear picture is another "brainfart" moment. We went for the girls medical checkup (which was a joke if I've ever seen one). The bus parked across the street from the Goodyear place, so Chris thought that's where the check up was. He just walked right in with the baby. Never mind that next door was a big sign that said "Physical Examinations for International Travelers" We had a hoot out of that one. I guess he was going to have her balanced and rotated. Maybe aired up and re-treaded. That's what I get for being married to a mechanic. We had to change hotels yesterday. No, they didn't kick us out....well, actually they did, but not for the usual reasons. The trade show is starting today, so we had to go further out of town. The new hotel isn't as nice, and it was a pain in the rump to move, but the ammenities are fabulous. The swimming pool is great, if a little cold. They have bowling, and an arcade for the boys. Lots of stuff to do. Of course, I just want to stay in the room and play with AnnaLyn. She's too heavy to be lugging around all over town. My arms are like jello. She's coming out of her shell a little more everyday. She's the sweetest thing. She has only cried once. (She's saving it for the plane I guess) She wakes up in a good mood, and when she's ready for a nap she rubs her head with one hand and sucks her thumb on the other. She also does that when too many people are around, but she's getting better. The boys are having a good time. They have met a lot of new friends here. We almost never see Warner. He's always hanging around with Cole or Tyler, or Austin. It's hard to keep him in one spot. This morning he came in and insisted on holding AnnaLyn, then I let him and 5 minutes later he set her on the floor and said "I'm going to Cole's room" I guess she's not enough entertainment for him. She still isn't eating, but Dr C. says not to worry, we'll deal with it when we get home. She isn't going hungry anyway. She has the cutest Thunder Thighs. I need to take a picture. They're HUGE!!. Just like mommy's, only cuter....I don't really know what we are supposed to do the rest of this week. Mainly we're waiting for AnnaLyn's passport and visa. I'm hoping to go to the zoo, and shopping again. I feel jipped that we only got to spend a day and a half on Shiaman Island. Most people have a week!! Martha, I haven't been able to find many shoes for Grace, and Deb, I haven't found ANY for Jessica. They all look alike in every store. I did go to Susan's Place..Not much luck, but I got her card and she said she'd give me the same price on the internet. We'll see. Deb, have a great time on your cruise. I'll be thinking about you. See you in a week!!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

The story about having her balanced and rotated, aired up and retread, was a HOOT!! I laughed and thought i was going to be sick. Thats a good one!
Love You
Tracey

Martha said...

Like I said..don't worry about the shoes concentrate on Annalyn. If you are at Shamian, try going down 3rd St. across from Lucy's. Turn left on Shamian Blvd.(middle st.with statues)look for store on left that has peasant prints. It is almost to the end of Blvd. Love the pictures. My boys were excited about the swords.They got one too.
Love you, Martha