
This is AnnaLyn's first "ham" moment. I was trying to get a picture of her dozing off, and she lifted her head and smiled when she heard the camera turn on. It was hilarious!

Well, I finally got all my boys together for a picture. (At the zoo, no less. I guess they were afraid I really would leave them at the monkey cages, especially since Daddy wasn't there) Chris was pretty sick yesterday, so he opted for a quiet day at the hotel room while the rest of the Morgan clan went to the zoo. He didn't miss much. The zoo was pretty run down. Tiny cages, and hardly any natural habitat for the animals. sad. We did see one Panda, but he was lazy and wouldn't lift his head for a picture, so I got his backside, and it isn't even very good. Chris is feeling much better today. He has taken the boys to a cafe in back of the hotel. They all slept through breakfast (also, not missing much, the breakfast at this hotel is terrible...One can only stand so much dim sum for breakfast, and the "hashbrowns" are fried in fish oil. At least today they had some similarity to OJ. Actually, I think it was Chinese Tang. Usually they have tomato juice and some other "exotic juice". Sawyer tried some milk and I thought he'd throw up. It was warm. And it was Bean Milk. YUCK!) Just a few more days here. I'm so glad. I've never been so ready to go home in my whole life. Somebody send me some ruby slippers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment