Monday, April 30, 2007

Sorry I'm taking so long between posts. AnnaLyn is still very sick, and I don't get upstairs to the computer very much these days. Chris is feeling much better, and went back to work today. Sooooooo, it was just the girls at home today. We would have done something girly, but AnnaLyn is just too sick. I did put her in a dress...does that count?? If she isn't feeling better by tomorrow we'll return to the doctor. She won't be happy about that. She wasn't too happy with Dr. Collins the first time after he had to clean out her ears to see inside. I understand that will be a regular thing because she has very small ear canals and hard ear wax. I believe that is common among Asian children, but it's no fun. I took her outside yesterday and let her sit in the grass. Probabaly the first time she's seen grass. Her little jaw jutted forward like it does when she stresses out, but she eventually started feeling around and exploring the green stuff. (Looks like the yard needs mowing again, huh?) I'll be really glad when she starts smiling again. She hasn't smiled, or coo'd in several days. It makes me sad to see her feeling so rotten. She sleeps all the time..all day if I'd let her, and all night. I'll be wishing that back in a week or two I'll bet!!

1 comment:

Jackie Sue said...

I know exactly what you mean about not much computer time. So sorry that AnnaLyn is sick...I will pray that she is better soon. much love!