
The picture of the little child on the motorcycle isn't something you see everyday is it?? Today we went to lunch at the food court with the Pridemore's. Very interesting. I'll post pictures in a minute. I ordered fried rice "Hin Ain" style. There wasn't a picture, so I had no idea what I was eating. It was interesting. I counted at least 3 different types of tentacles. One was squid for sure. Not sure about the other 2. I ate a little of it, but it wasn't really that good. Chris and the boys got the "American Plate" which consisted of a little pork, chicken, and beef with french fries. They ate the french fries. Later we went to what we thought was an outlet mall. not. It was a department store, but not what we're used to. The signs said they had a Gymboree, and a Disney store. not. We never saw any Gymboree anything. And the Disney store was about the size of my closet! Somebody go get me one of these Tigger toys for the baby. She loved it and laughed out loud when it danced and sang "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". She hugged it to her when the sales lady put it in her lap. But the price was $20 USD. I know it's cheaper at home. The Outlet mall had looked huge from the street, but it was really only about the size of Kohls at home, and the rest was furniture. Oh well. Then we had a bit of an adventure getting a taxi back to the hotel. ABSOLUTELY NOBODY in this "district of Guangzhou" speaks English. Even the hotel people. I want to come home!!
1 comment:
Hey Morgans,
We can't wait until you get home either! We love the pictures - it makes us feel like we are there with you. We are praying for you and hope the rest of your trip is wonderful. Let us know when you are suppose to be home.
Love,
The McClatcheys
Post a Comment