Picked Brittany up from school came home and saw your pictures. I just love them. She looks like shes doing just fine. It also looks like mama is doing just fine also. I cant wait to hear all about her.Love ya TracEy
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.-Ancient Chinese Proverb
Verse of the Day
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now, I give {her} to the LORD. For {her} whole life {she} will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1: 27-28
3 comments:
Picked Brittany up from school came home and saw your pictures. I just love them. She looks like shes doing just fine. It also looks like mama is doing just fine also. I cant wait to hear all about her.Love ya
TracEy
Tears of PURE JOY!!!
Love you all!
Deb
The pictures are wonderful. It does our hearts so good to see the interaction with the entire family. Now we have to introduce her to Lilly.
Staff safe
Post a Comment