"You call this a happy family?? Why do we have to have all these kids?" Jimmy Stewart in "It's a Wonderful Life"
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Now I feel stupid, because the pics posted after all...good grief. Oh well.. here's some more. By the way, just how do you cook sandworms and waterbeetles?? I'm not sure I want to know.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.-Ancient Chinese Proverb
Verse of the Day
I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him. So now, I give {her} to the LORD. For {her} whole life {she} will be given over to the LORD. 1 Samuel 1: 27-28
1 comment:
love the pictures of AnnaLyn, she is just too cute...and I don't think I'd wanna know how to cook them either....
Post a Comment