
Remember how I was having trouble getting AnnaLyn to eat or drink water?? Well, I figured out the water thing. Just put her in the tub and she drinks the bath water. EWWW!! She loves it....and she's thirsty! And for the food, we accidentally found something she'll eat. We went to the Pridemore's room for another play date (mainly a parent playdate, mind you) and pizza. AnnaLyn was sitting on her daddy's lap and reached for his pizza. He put it to her mouth and she loved it. She spit most of it out, but she loved sucking on the pizza and biting it off, so that's a huge step. This morning i tried to give her a teething biscuit....no deal. Do they make pizza flavored teething biscuits??? Yesterday we went to a folk art museum, and a tea house. The tea house was cool. They let us try all kinds of Chinese teas, and taught us how to make "real" tea. (Hey honey, I'm from the south...I know how to make tea, and this aint' tea!!) None of us cared for any of the teas, but it was a neat experience. Of course, AnnaLyn chose that particular time for her second meltdown. She was hot, and tired, and tired of being held. We weren't allowed to bring our strollers in the Tea House, so she was not a happy camper. Later, at the hotel, she threw up all over everything, so i don't think she's feeling all that great either. We took our group photos of the girls today too. What a riot. I didn't really want to be in the picture, because I was having a really bad hair day. (my hair is horrible here). AnnaLyn started out great. She sat on the blanket, then we moved photo locations, and she sat on the couch very patiently, but by the time all the other babies were situated, she'd had enough and wanted to play. So we mainly have the back of her head in the picture. We have a free day today, so it will most likely be spent at the pool. Tomorrow we go to the zoo. I'm gonna see if I can unload some monkeys there. hahaha.
1 comment:
Well, Hey Stranger! Just got caught up on your blog...forget that it is 4:45am here :) I had to get up and print some paperwork for our doctors appt today. Your stories are hysterical! Loved reading everything. I'm glad you all are doing well. You do know not to let AnnaLyn drink the bathwater, don't you? :) We are doing well here and Eliana had her first day at really being a Wimberly...in the carseat, out of the carseat...repeat! Well, she handled it like a trouper. Much love to you and hope your week goes quickly!
Post a Comment