
We have had a great day today............minus our first meltdown about 30 minutes before supper. We were due to have supper with the other group at 5:30 but Anna didn't want to go until 6:15. I guess she gets that after her mother, not me. Yes, this is dad (for the 5th time) and I am letting mom rest tonight. The boys are being a GREAT help us and all the other families. One couple have adopted twins so guess what.......no one to take pictures or video. The Morgan boys to the rescue.
We are doing fine and hope all is well with you all. Thanks for your prayers and support and good night.
2 comments:
Melt downs can be a good thing. Thats how you learn each other.(I think) Of course you dont think that at the time. Glad your letting Steph get some rest she needs it im sure.
TracEy
We are so excited for all of you and check for updates between patients! We will continue to keep all of you in our prayers. We love you guys!
Keep the pictures and info coming!
Sharon & Tonia
Post a Comment